||Scottish and Highland Information:
- Dalmore Distillery - on the banks of the Cromarty Firth overlooking the Black Isle produces a refined complex malt whisky, the classic highland malt.
- Golf Highland Ltd - set up specifically to "maximise the benefits of golf to local communities in the Highlands". The site includes a list and details of every course in the north of Scotland.
- Scots Golf For All - Based in the Highlands of Scotland this site can arrange golfing holidays to suit all requirements and all budgets, whether on a shoe string or the height of luxury, for individuals, couples, families or parties, single or multi based.
- Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- Tain Golf Club
- Tain Community Website
- Tain Through Time Museum, Tain
- Tarbat Discovery Programme - A collaborative project between the Tarbat Historic Trust, Highland Council and the University of York. It has restored the church of St Colman in the village, researched the Pictish, Norse and Medieval site in which the church stands, and created an exhibition in the restored church.
- Nigg Old Church - a fine example of a Scottish parish church and - since it houses a magnificent Pictish stone of the late eighth century, carved with Pictish symbols and Christian imagery - it is likely that it stands on what has been a place of Christian worship for at least 1200 years.
- Glenmorangie Distillery - The Distillery for Scotland's favourite Single Highland Malt Whisky is in Tain - open all year to visitors.
Car Hire and assistance:
Photographs courtesy of Murray MacLeod